We offer a 30-day full refund or exchange policy on all items
FootActive Workmate is a full-length Orthotic insole designed by podiatrists for people who spend all day on their feet.
Protects feet from hard surfaces
Features medium arch support and heel cushioning
Perfect for work boots/shoes
- A full length Orthotic Insole designed for people who spend all day on their feet
- FootActive Workmate is for the treatment of Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Ball of Foot Pain and Achilles Tendonitis
- Excellent support and cushioning to maximise walking comfort
- FootActive Workmate protects your feet from hard surfaces
- Corrects over-pronation (Inward rolling of the ankle/foot)
- Shock absorbing heel and forefoot padding
- Features a microfibre and anti-odour top layer
- Suitable for most types of footwear
- Can be trimmed to fit with scissors
- All FootActive products come with a 30-day full refund or exchange policy
FootActive Workmate insoles have been designed for people who are on their feet all day, especially those who stand on hard surfaces. Standing and walking on hard surfaces for hours puts a lot of strain on the muscles and ligaments in our feet, legs and lower back, leading to discomfort, pain and sometimes injury.
Safety shoes and work boots are designed for protection with features like steel toe caps, thick leather uppers and durable outsoles. There is little focus on comfort, support and cushioning. FootActive Workmate insoles provide both cushioning and support. They help to re-align both the foot and ankle, providing stability and balance.
If you are on your feet all day, perhaps working outdoors in construction or indoors in a hospital, warehouse, classroom or shop, try FootActive Workmate insoles for support and comfort.
FootActive Workmate Dimensions (Approx)
|Size||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Arch Height (mm)|
|X-Small (UK 3 - 4.5)||247||85||27|
|Small (UK 5 - 6.5)||265||90||27|
|Medium (UK 7 - 8.5)||281||95||27|
|Large (UK 9 - 10.5)||301||99||27|
|X-Large (UK 11 - 13)||314||102||27|