FootActive Medical ¾ Length
We offer a 30-day full refund or exchange policy on all items
FootActive Medical ¾ Length are our highest density insoles. They offer a high degree of arch support and deep heel cup.
These insoles are suitable for people with severe over-pronation or flat feet
3/4 length insoles can fit into most types footwear (even those with a narrower toe)
- TOP QUALITY NHS-APPROVED ¾-LENGTH ORTHOTIC INSOLE - The preferred choice of orthotic insole for Podiatrists and Physiotherapists, FootActive Medical Insoles assist with the effective treatment and relief of Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis.
- ADVANCED DESIGN HELPS TO REDUCE PAIN AND INCREASE COMFORT LEVELS - FootActive Medical Insoles feature a soft velours top cover, biomechanical arch support and a deep heel cup for re-aligning foot and ankle, and can be used to correct over-pronation (inward rolling of the ankle/foot), flat feet and fallen arches.
- MADE WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS FOR EFFECTIVE AND NOTICEABLE RESULTS - Developed using top quality, high density lightweight EVA with advanced cushioning Durapontex and shock absorbing heel padding with microfibre top layer, these insoles offer wearers the benefit of long-lasting durability and unrivalled comfort levels.
- SUITABLE FOR MOST LACE-UP FOOTWEAR - FootActive Medical ¾-length orthotic insoles are highly versatile and are suitable for use with all lace-up footwear including trainers, walking boots, and work boots.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - FootActive Medical Insoles are proven to help reduce pain and increase comfort when walking and standing. This guarantee is backed by our 30-day refund or exchange policy, giving you total peace of mind when making your purchase today.
FootActive Medical 3/4 Length Dimensions (Approx)
|Size||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Arch Height (mm)|
|X-Small (UK 3 - 4.5)||140||70||24|
|Small (UK 5 - 6.5)||150||72||24|
|Medium (UK 7 - 8.5)||167||75||27|
|Large (UK 9 - 10.5)||177||81||29|
|X-Large (UK 11 - 13)||187||84||29|