For most types of physical or everyday activity, trainers are the ideal choice of footwear. Even if you don’t participate in any kind of sport or leisure activity, you’ve probably got a pair of trainers for everyday wear and comfort. For most people they are, after all, one of the most comfortable shoes out there.
However, the insoles that come with a lot of trainers are not always ideal. They are often flimsy and don’t come anywhere near providing the extra comfort and support required by even the gentlest of activities, even walking.
Staying active and taking part in physical activity generally keeps your body in good condition, but it can really take its toll on your feet. That’s why a lot of podiatrists and physiotherapists recommend investing in a pair of insoles suitable for trainers.
- FootActive SportsAs low as £25.00
- FootActive UltraLiteAs low as £23.00
- FootActive PerformanceAs low as £25.00 Regular Price £27.00
- FootActive ComfortAs low as £20.00
- Plantar Fasciitis InsolesAs low as £24.00
- FootActive Metatarsalgia Full-LengthAs low as £25.00
- FootActive Metatarsalgia ¾ LengthAs low as £23.00
- FootActive NatureAs low as £20.00
- FootActive Medical Full LengthAs low as £25.00
- FootActive Medical ¾ LengthAs low as £23.00
- FootActive Kids Full LengthAs low as £23.00
- FootActive Kids ¾ LengthAs low as £19.00