FootActive Metatarsalgia Full-Length
We offer a 30-day full refund or exchange policy on all items
Full length orthotic for the relief of ball of foot pain (Metatarsalgia) and also Morton’s Neuroma. Features a metatarsal dome to support the forefoot structure and cushioning forefoot pad.
- High quality soft orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Provides relief for pain under the ball of the foot (Metatarsalgia) and Morton’s Neuroma.
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Designed to fit in all types of lace-up shoes including trainers; also suitable for work boots
- Made of light-weight EVA foam and PU
- Shock-absorbing Podflex heel and forefoot padding
- Deep heel cup, arch support and prominent built-in metatarsal raise to lift the bones in the forefoot, thereby reducing pressure and friction on the ball of the foot